Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
10 May 2019
Dates announced for the GF meet n greet. weekend of 14th to 16th of June 2019. Details to the right of here
  • Page:

TOPIC: Not a wing but a Drifter

Not a wing but a Drifter 1 year 3 months ago #1

• Bouvier
  • Bouvier's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lifer
  • Lifer
  • Thank you received: 39
I know its not a wing but my daughters partner is selling his Kawasaki Drifter 800 so I thought I would put out feelers if anyone is interested. Its a 1999 bike with 37200 miles, 3 previous owners. I had originally bought this as a project and to hopefully make a bit of money. As it turned out he bought it from me at the cost of bike and added paintwork etc (well he is almost part of the family). Its a great bike for cruising on and very relaxing, looks like the Indian Chief of old (well Kawasakis idea of it) but with their reliability of engine. Chain and sprockets changed in 2017 and has mot history from 2009. Currently Mot'd until May but will come with a new one if price is reached or very near it. First picture is as it looked when I got it. Now in Dark Grey and Silver (both Honda paint colours and professionally done - not by me I must add). This was his first 'big' bike but has now got a 1500 Drifter. Asking price £3950.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: DiviesilverfoxModeratorLloydM
Time to create page: 0.736 seconds