• Page:

TOPIC: I know its not a Goldwing but at least its a honda

I know its not a Goldwing but at least its a honda 3 years 7 months ago #1

• Bouvier
  • Bouvier's Avatar Topic Author
  • Lifer
  • Lifer
  • Thank you received: 39
I am selling a Honda EX100 scooter. Bought this in 2013 when I bought a Silverwing (did cost me £800 as I had to buy it or I couldn't have the silverwing).. It was originally registered in 1996 and the only previous owner used it for two years and put on only 1200 miles, passed his test and bought a 1500 wing (the one I went after originally then found he'd sold it the day before I was due to pickup).
Anyway the scooter was put in his lockup and forgotten about. It was covered in dust so I cleaned it put a new battery on and it fired straight away. My daughters partner was feeling left out as all the family ride bikes and wanted to learn so took the bike and used it to travel back and forth to work. He then passed his test and the bike came back. It has now stood in my garage for 18 months so I have been told it has to go. It is Mot'd til Nov 16 and has new tyres (it was still running on the old/new set) new brake pads and a new battery is waiting to go in as I left the other on and its completely flat.
Believe it or not it now has an excruciating 2600 miles. This would be ideal for small commutes or a learner of 17 or over. The bike is really in excellent condition with only a minor blemish on the wheels. I am looking at £650 ono.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: DiviesilverfoxModeratorLloydM
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds