I suppose we should address the subject of the forum etiquette and rules and regulations, so I will simply sum up the ethos of the forum.
"This place is really a place for friends and fellow riders to hang out and share technical information and enjoy a little banter, and all we would ask, is that members think of it as being a place that you would be comfortable to bring your wife along to, rather than setting the bar at a place you would bring young children to"
So some of the posts may contain material that has a little innuendo in them, or are maybe not totally PC, so if you feel you want to keep the kids from seeing it, please exercise your right to parental control, we don't want to be here wielding sticks around, we are too busy having fun ourselves.
Please think about other members, what you may put and think okay may offend another member. Anything that the mods or admin find questionable may be removed to the holding area, at least 2 admin/mods will discuss it and appropriate action will be taken, this may be deletion, editing or placing back on.
1.This disclaimer governs your use of the www.goldwingforum.co website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes.
2. If you are under the age of 17 years, you are required to provide verifiable approval from a parent or legal guardian before your membership can be approved.
3. The information contained in this website and forum is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind. The entire risk as to the results and the performance of the information is assumed by the user, and in no event shall www.goldwingforum.co be liable for any consequential, incidental or direct damages suffered in the course of using the information in this website.
4. All messages made available as part of this website (including any bulletin boards, blogs and forums) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party found on this website cannot be relied upon as being factual in any respect. This condition applies also to the content of any message posted by those persons identified as Administrators and/or Moderators of www.goldwingforum.co
5. You must not use this website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulant or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulant or harmful purpose or activity.
6. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we may provide a link and do not endorse the views expressed within them.
7. You must not use this website to post material which is protected by Copyright or Intellectual Property Rights unless you hold said Copyright or Intellectual Property Rights in your own name or that you have the prior written approval of the owner of such Rights, so to do. We reserve the right to remove any material(s) which we believe infringes the Rights governing the free use of such material(s).
8. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with this website you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we may use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any UK laws, and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
9. We do not warrant that the functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
10. Considering the real-time nature of this website and its forums, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not always actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages. We have the right to edit or remove objectionable material with or without the consent from the author from this website and we will make every effort to do so within a reasonable time frame. Questionable posts may be moved to a holding area, once reviewed they will either be replaced, edited and replaced or permanently deleted.
11. Our web servers automatically log the IP/Internet address of your computer. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided us with personal information. However, this information may be used in the event of a complaint, legal action, or as a result of flagrant violation of the terms and conditions of this website.
12. Private Messages between you and other members or Administrators/Moderators are private and should not be posted or quoted on any part of the Public Forum.
13. All personal data held by us will be treated in the strictest confidence. However, should your personal use of this website lead to a complaint or legal action against you, we reserve the right to use any such information in the resolution of these matters.